I have started about five posts in my head but haven't actually put word to screen because well, distraction is a very real thing yaw.
1. I don't know if you've noticed but I've changed the look of my blog about 3 times over the past 6 months. I hope it's not confusing, it's not intentional. I'm just a very random, whimsical (that's a nice way of putting it) person and I may feel passionate about something one minute and completely change the next. I love how it looks right now though. I LOVE polka dots.
1A. I need a good polka dot shirt for the right price... I'm not paying $79 for a shirt.
2. The cookie #struggle is real. If there is one thing that I am addicted to, it's chocolate chip cookies. Or maybe just cookies period. I've been to Insomnia Cookies twice this damn week and then we ordered pizza from Pizza Hut last night and I ordered one of their pie cookies... yaw I ate the whole damn thing. Did you read that? I ate the whole pie cookie. By myself. No Zoe, No hubby.... maybe Brax also ate some since I'm nursing him and he drinks my milk? Ahhhh. I feel better..
Just repeat that phrase in your head.
They deliver until 3 a.m.
Seriously???? I'll eat this picture.
3. On the good foot, I haven't called myself fat in a while.
4. My daughter is so funny without trying. Last night, I had to explain to her why she couldn't have Calliou's food ... he was eating salad, she loves salad... and last week, I had to explain to her why she cannot also breastfeed her brother. P.S. I want to slap the shit out of Calliou. Why does he whine so much?
5. Zoe is turning three next week and we are keeping her party low key. Like super low key-er than it was for her 2 year old party. There will only be three other kids there and that is including Braxton.
6. This right here: